- Referenced in 145 articles
- Ehrhart) series and the Hilbert (or Ehrhart) (quasi) polynomial under a Z-grading (for example ... polytopes), generalized (or weighted) Ehrhart series and Lebesgue integrals of polynomials over rational polytopes...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- included parameterized vertices computation. PolyLib3.14 includes Ehrhart polynomials computation, which permits to count the number...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- This is a generalization of both Ehrhart quasi-polynomials and vector partition functions. Alternatively...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...