- Referenced in 17 articles
- Einstein Toolkit Consortium is developing and supporting open software for relativistic astrophysics...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- general-relativistic magnetohydrodynamics code for the Einstein toolkit We present the new general-relativistic magnetohydrodynamics ... GRMHD) capabilities of the Einstein toolkit, an open-source community-driven numerical relativity and computational...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Both GiRaFFE and IllinoisGRMHD leverage the Einstein Toolkit’s highly-scalable infrastructure to make possible...
- Referenced in 1 article
- open source, community software, the Einstein Toolkit, we present an open source, Python package that ... arsenal of tools provided by the Einstein Toolkit Consortium to the numerical relativity community...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- through integration into the Cactus computational toolkit we can also produce efficient parallelized production codes ... example numerical code for the Einstein equations...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 1070 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- An extensible compiler for creating scriptable scientific software...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MayaVi is a free, cross platform, easy-to...