- Referenced in 12 articles
- Free variables, nondeterminism and encapsulated search turn out to be elegant and powerful means...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- search information. Many underlying search en- gines can be encapsulated by a common interface...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- rare frameworks that allow implementation of various search methods (B&B, D&C (divide ... notion of global priority queue that encapsulates sequential data structures and load balancing strategies. This ... makes transparent the parallelizations of the search algorithms. To parallelize Bob++ library, we integrated...
- Referenced in 1 article
- stimuli. The representational distance matrix encapsulates what distinctions between stimuli are emphasized and what distinctions ... continuously map a measured brain volume in search of a neuronal population code with...
- Referenced in 1607 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLAIRE: Combining sets, search and rules to better...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Constraint Programming is recognized as an efficient technique...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Parallelization of PARI by the parallel logic language...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Mozart Programming System is an advanced development...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...