- Referenced in 1 article
- materials defined by their intrinsic (fundamental optical properties) and extrinsic (mainly geometrical whatever the scale ... then called ’OCRE’, Optical Constants for Rendering Evaluation. The computed images inserted in the text...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Japanese morphological analysis system ChaSen...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- DENFIS: dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system and...