- Referenced in 440 articles
- solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear ... include a new basis package (for maintaining sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- package developed S. Burer, C. Choi and R.D.C. Monteiro for solving general semidefinite programs (SDPs ... based on the idea of low-rank factorization. A specialized version of SDPLR is also...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- sparse-matrix data-structure and Application Program Interface facility, and at the same time takes ... Fortran packages: a sparse Cholesky factorization package developed by Esmond Ng and Barry Peyton ... package by Joseph Liu at University of Waterloo. Built in the high-level programming environment...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions to upper Hessenberg ... source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- package for solving large scale linear, convex quadratic and convex nonlinear programming problems. The code ... time. HOPDM automatically chooses the most efficient factorization method for a given problem (either normal ... favourably with commercial LP, QP and NLP packages...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- sparse modified Cholesky factorization based on the Yale Sparse Matrix Package. In this paper ... describe the method and provide details for program usage...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- simple, yet comprehensive, set of programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric ... additive models. The package also contains functions to compute pseudo-Bayes factors for model comparison...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- other hand, the freeware SOM program package SOM_PAK is all well and good ... offer a simple, well documented MATLAB function package which is easy to use and modify ... reports or other feedback. The common factor for us is to have been employed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Nilpotent Quotient Program for the computation of nilpotent factor groups of finitely presented groups ... requires the presence of the GAP package polycyclic. This package provides: Computation of factors along...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functional and system characteristics of the FACTOR program package for numerical solution of linear algebraic...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- relates to the difficulty of solving stochastic programming models, particularly in the mixed-integer ... address both of these factors in our PySP software package, which is part ... COIN-OR repository. To formulate a stochastic program in PySP, the user specifies both...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- program gllamm runs in the statistical package Stata and estimates GLLAMMs (Generalized Linear Latent ... case of discrete random effects or factors, the marginal log-likelihood is evaluated exactly whereas...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Java programming language. The library can be used as any other Java software package ... solvable polynomials, power-series, multivariate polynomial factorization, Grobner bases, and applications...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- allowing variable gaps which are two key factors in making the protein threading problem ... programs generate integral solutions directly. Our algorithm has been implemented as a software package RAPTOR...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- featuring multiple look-ahead depths - Recursive panel factorization with pivot search and column broadcast combined ... depth 1. The HPL package provides a testing and timing program to quantify the accuracy ... system depends on a large variety of factors. Nonetheless, with some restrictive assumptions ... processor memory usage. The HPL software package requires the availibility on your system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- package for Polynomial Homotopy Continuation, to numerically solve systems of polynomial equations. The executable program ... giving access to the tools to represent, factor, and intersect positive dimensional solution sets...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- within the R programming environment. Different setups for the estimation of factor scores ... used to demonstrate the features of the package...
- Referenced in 1 article
- XD2015, a computer program package for multipole refinement, topological analysis of charge densities and evaluation ... intermolecular energies from experimental or theoretical structure factors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- XD2006: A Computer Program Package for Multipole Refinement, Topological Analysis of Charge Densities and Evaluation ... Intermolecular Energies from Experimental and Theoretical Structure Factors...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SQOPT may also be used for linear programming and for finding a feasible point ... includes a reliable basis package (for maintaining sparse LU factors of the basis matrix ... variables. SQOPT is part of the SNOPT package for large-scale nonlinearly constrained optimization ... SQOPT may be called from a driver program in Fortran, C, or Matlab...