- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear ... BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication ... optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran 77 reference implementation of the BLAS...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using a debugger such...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS ... routine VA15). The algorithm is implemened in Fortran...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended ... convert from this format into well-defined Fortran 77 and data files is available...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- code is suitable for machines with a Fortran 66 or 77 compiler and at least...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- many mathematical software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- solvers for the above mentioned problems in FORTRAN 77 resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- managing the Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran, and C, as well as an online search...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- single processor public domain Fortran-77 code written by Pieter Wesseling. The file mglab.for ... program. The program is written in portable Fortran...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- implementation on top of MPI, and a Fortran 2003 API. Version 3.3.1 introduced support...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran 77 source code...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A) LANCELOT is a software...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- These are used in the FORTRAN implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation of our algorithm, show that GQTPAR...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization L-BFGS ... routine VA15). The algorithm is implemened in Fortran...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Dynamo II/F, in 1971, generated portable FORTRAN code and both Dynamo II/F and Dynamo ... system’s portability by being written in FORTRAN.. DYNAMO was used...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- also provided. PLTMG is provided as Fortran (and a little C) source code. However, this...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...