- Referenced in 1 article
- Models provided range from the basic Fay-Herriot model to its improvement such...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Comparison of small area estimation methods: simulation study...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- BUGS is a software package for performing Bayesian...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- SDaA: Sampling: Design and Analysis. Functions and Datasets...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- saery: Small Area Estimation for Rao and Yu...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- sapa: Spectral Analysis for Physical Applications. Software for...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...