- Referenced in 2 articles
- computation of next-to-leading-order transition amplitudes in the Standard Model of particle physics ... provides numerical results in the ’t Hooft–Feynman gauge. It uses the complex-mass scheme ... calculation of next-to-leading-order squared amplitudes, summed over spin and colour, is supported...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PHEGAS: A phase-space generator for automatic cross...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ALOHA: Automatic Libraries Of Helicity Amplitudes for Feynman...