- Referenced in 3 articles
- computation of next-to-leading-order transition amplitudes in the Standard Model of particle physics ... provides numerical results in the ’t Hooft–Feynman gauge. It uses the complex-mass scheme ... calculation of next-to-leading-order squared amplitudes, summed over spin and colour, is supported...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHEGAS: A phase-space generator for automatic cross...