- Referenced in 105 articles
- DYNA3D: A nonlinear, explicit, three-dimensional finite element code for solid and structural mechanics, User ... Guide. DYNA3D is a nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic response...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- basis of mapped finite element methods are reference elements where the components of a local ... finite element are defined. The local finite element on an arbitrary mesh cell will ... concepts of the implementation of mapped finite element methods. From the definition of mapped finite ... degrees of freedom which define the finite element space. We present an algorithm which computes...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- variety of popular geometric and finite element types. The library makes use of high-quality...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in MATLAB. Sparse matrixlization, an innovative programming style...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA System for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool ... abstract concept of general finite element spaces. As a result, dimension independent programming of applications...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab. We present a simple ... other things, the input needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- around 50 lines of Matlab: short finite element implementation. A novel implementation of 50 lines ... Matlab: A short finite element implementation is presented. Shortness of the program and its adaptation...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- streaming architectures to solve 2D elliptic finite element problems: a hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case ... assembly and solve. The lack of inter-element communication and easily parallelizable nature ... algorithmic pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element method to the GPU and perform...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- collection of simple MATLAB routines using finite element / difference methods for simulating the dynamics ... simple MATLAB routines using the finite element method for simulating the dynamics of predator-prey...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Nike2D: an implicit, finite deformation, finite element code for analyzing the static and dynamic response ... implicit, finite-deformation, large strain, finite-element code for analyzing the response of two-dimensional...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- AceFEM The Mathematica Finite Element Environment. The AceFEM package is a general finite element environment ... while maintaining numerical efficiency of commercial finite element environments. The element oriented approach enables easy ... creation of customized finite element based applications in Mathematica. It also includes examples and libraries ... needed for the automation of the Finite Element Method...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- finite difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential ... introduce and analyze the more commonly used finite difference methods for solving a variety ... presents the basic theory underlying the finite element method. Following the guidance offered in this ... Appendix A, which describes a finite element program, PDE2D, developed by the author. Readers discover...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Abaqus/Explicit is a finite element analysis product that is particularly well-suited to simulate brief...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- material surface contacts in solid mechanics finite element programs has been implemented in a modular ... developed previously for the transient dynamics finite element code PRONTO3D has been extended...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- generic and efficient library for finite element methods. The library can be used from ... Matlab. The library includes numerous Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- work et al. [“Finite element formulation for inflatable beams”, Thin-Walled Struct ... structures as a set of inflatable beam elements with a pre-stressed state. In this ... node Timoshenko’s beam model. Finite element simulation is performed by using a 3-node ... open published analytical and membrane finite element results. The method is then used to evaluate...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- many years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations ... boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming, non-conforming, hybrid ... temperature or displacement, or separately. The finite element library contains about 36 elements for thermal ... biharmonic operator by a mixed finite element method of order 1 or 2. Calculation...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- with lowest-order Raviart-Thomas mixed finite elements is realized in three flexible and short ... lowest order Raviart-Thomas finite elements. The third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes the P1 nonconforming finite...