- Referenced in 346 articles
- contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines which can be used ... spinup, and experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Fortran 77 (compatible with Fortran 90) and Matlab codes accompanying the book by C. Pozrikidis...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear ... BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types of matrix multiplication ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- AD01, a Fortran 90 code for automatic differentiation. We describe the design of a Fortran...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- plasma based accelerators. Developed in Fortran 90, the code runs on multiple platforms (CrayT3E...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for the time integration of systems of partial differential...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- mentioned problems in FORTRAN 77 resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters ... solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- solution. Moreover, we present a FORTRAN 90 code for the numerical computation...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- code is written in Fortran 77, but there are additional facilities within a Fortran 90 ... illustrate the performance of the code on problems arising therefrom...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- logically Cartesian meshes. The package of Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed to provide ... easy route to extend an existing serial code which uses a logically Cartesian structured mesh...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- visualization. The code is written in structured FORTRAN with features from FORTRAN 90 ... illustrate the effectiveness of the code by applying it to several industrial problems: sloshing, injection...
Associated Legendre Functions
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Legendre functions. We present a modern Fortran 90 code to compute the regular ... integer degree (l) and order (m). The code applies either forward or backward recursion ... method for backward recursion. While some Fortran 77 codes existed for computing ... functions off the cut, no Fortran 90 code was available for accurately computing the functions...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Parallel research code NOISEtte for large-scale CFD and CAA simulations. Explicit high-order algorithms ... OpenMP parallelization. Language: computational part - Fortran 90, infrastructure...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm 734. A Fortran 90 code for unconstrained nonlinear minimization. This paper describes a Fortran...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- written in Fortran 90. Because Fortran 90 offers many utility functions such functions such ... different machines without modifying the source code. It can also be easily accessed from other...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- this paper. The new code is written in Fortran 90 and is designed ... mapping underground conducting plumes), uses this code to provide solvers for both forward and adjoint...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- based on the discrete element method. The codes DEMMAT_F90 and DEMMAT_PAS are used ... programming languages FORTRAN 90 and OBJECT PASCAL, while the code DEMMAT_CPP represents a purely...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- porous media. The code is written entirely in Fortran 90 , which allows for runtime allocation ... thermodynamic and kinetic database, the code can be used for reactive transport problems of arbitrary...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- framework of our parallel GRADSPH FORTRAN 90 code which we added previously...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HOMPACK90 is a Fortran 90 version of the Fortran 77 package HOMPACK ... collection of codes for finding zeros or fixed points of nonlinear systems using globally convergent...