- Referenced in 314 articles
- subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Software Library for Various Nonequispaced Fast Fourier Transforms NFFT 3 is a software library that ... implements the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms, for example ... nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms on the sphere and iterative schemes for inversion. This article provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- software library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms. NFFT 3 is a software library that ... implements the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform (NFFT) and a number of related algorithms, for example ... nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms on the sphere and iterative schemes for inversion. This article provides...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- polar grids and the pseudo-polar Fourier transform for digital implementations of parabolic scaling algorithms ... derive an isometric pseudo-polar Fourier transform by careful weighting of the pseudo-polar grid...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics functions. Through...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- domains. The Fourier shrinkage exploits the Fourier transform’s economical representation of the colored noise ... optimal balance between the amount of Fourier and wavelet regularization by optimizing an approximate mean...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- transform algorithms such as the fast Fourier transform. SPIRAL is capable of generating optimized implementations...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- novel use of the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to achieve “diffusion,” together with a linear...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- modification of the fast Fourier transform algorithm. This first part discusses the strategy and various...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- latent class analysis, short time Fourier transform, fuzzy clustering, support vector machines, shortest path computation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Fortran subprograms for the fast Fourier transform of periodic and other symmetric sequences. It includes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- describes cuFFT, the NVIDIA® CUDA™ Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) product. It consists of two separate ... conquer algorithm for efficiently computing discrete Fourier transforms of complex or real-valued data sets...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Gauss points and weights, multiple fast Fourier transforms, and for converting scalar and vector fields...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- polynomial interpolation exploiting the Discrete Fourier Transform. SAMURAI can process integrands written either as numerator...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- framework for parallel computations of Fourier transforms in three dimensions Fourier and related transforms ... package called P3DFFT which implements fast Fourier transforms (FFTs) in three dimensions in a highly ... computational cores. Library features include Fourier and Chebyshev transforms, Fortran and C interfaces...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel three-dimensional nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms and their application to particle simulation Starting from ... parallel algorithm for calculating nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms on massively parallel distributed memory architectures ... underlying parallel nonequispaced fast Fourier transform circumvents severe load imbalance due to particle scaling...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- basic function ’traf’. This function performs a transformation from one of the two representations ... other representation. For this, ’traf’ uses a Fourier - Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- representation, we hence obtain a fast Fourier transform for G. Our algorithm is based...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- carried out as two successive Fourier transforms that are calculated numerically using the trapezoidal rule ... calculated very efficiently using the fast Fourier transform method...