- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- FUSIM - A program for fuzzy-linguistic modelling and...
- Referenced in 1035 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1144 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...