- Referenced in 1 article
- package fbst: The Full Bayesian Significance Test and the e-Value. Provides access ... computing and visualising the Full Bayesian Significance Test (FBST) and the e-value for testing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- solar-like oscillations. To exploit the full potential of Kepler light curves, sophisticated and robust ... developed a new code, termed Diamonds, for Bayesian parameter estimation and model comparison by means ... methods based on NSMC. Diamonds is then tested on the bright F8 V star ... criterion based on the Bayesian evidence for assessing the peak significance of the detected oscillations...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- R package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...