- Referenced in 60 articles
- which should be called the Fundamental Theorem of Algebraic Topology. The first version...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- project, formalizing the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra. (See the history page for an overview...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- algebraic approach to virtual fundamental cycles on moduli spaces of pseudo-holomorphic curves. We develop ... techniques for defining and working with virtual fundamental cycles on moduli spaces of pseudo-holomorphic ... particular setting is to prove appropriate gluing theorems. We require only topological gluing theorems, that ... addressed. Our approach to virtual fundamental cycles is algebraic rather than geometric (in particular...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- string theory. Solution method: Using the algebraic properties of bracket structures, the commutator (or Poisson ... commutators of fundamental operators. For ordered products, the theorem of Wick is applied. Infinite sums...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- theorems of such library are presented. Secondly, some definitions and proofs involving Linear Algebra ... four fundamental subspaces of a matrix are shown. Finally, we present a proof ... result known in Linear Algebra as the “Rank-Nullity Theorem”, which states that, given...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...