- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SIMATH - a computer algebra system for number theoretic...