- Referenced in 22 articles
- HILBERT–A Matlab implementation of adaptive BEM. We report on the Matlab program package HILBERT ... easily-accessible implementation of lowest order adaptive Galerkin boundary element methods for the numerical solution ... results on adaptivity in the context of BEM and illustrate the use of HILBERT. Various...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- differential equations using the boundary element method (BEM). The following features are provided: Library ... domains; Continuous and discontinuous shape functions; Galerkin and collocation methods for spatial discretization; Convolution Quadrature...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Lower bound limit analysis by BEM: convex optimization problem and incremental approach. The lower bound ... theory is rephrased using the Multidomain Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method, under conditions of plane ... equation involving all the substructures (bem-elements) of the discretized system. The analysis is performed ... iterative elastoplastic analysis via the Multidomain Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method, developed by some...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CMRH: A new method for solving nonsymmetric linear...