- Referenced in 6 articles
- statistics of order two such as the variance, Gini’s mean difference or Kendall...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package ICSNP: Tools for Multivariate Nonparametrics , Tools...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- R package mnormt: The multivariate normal and t...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- kappalab: Non-additive measure and integral manipulation functions...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LMOMENTS: Fortran routines for use with the method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- L-Moment Algorithms in Python: This library was...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- R package timereg: Flexible regression models for survival...