- Referenced in 8 articles
- D.2.4 grobcov_lib: Groebner Cover for parametric ideals...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper describes I2Geo, the platform of the...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...