- Referenced in 4 articles
- emgr - EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear ... placement, sensitivity analysis or parameter identification. Empirical Gramian matrices correspond to the (linear) system Gramians ... their data-driven computation. The empirical Gramian framework is a compact open-source toolbox compatible...
- Referenced in 2271 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4384 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9607 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1282 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1219 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Freemat is an intepereted, matrix-oriented development environment...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MATISSE is a free MATLAB toolbox for safety...
- Referenced in 1279 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...