- Referenced in 1 article
- emgr - Empirical Gramian Framework. Empirical gramians can be computed for linear and nonlinear control systems ... system identification. Model reduction using empirical gramians can be applied to the state space ... compact open source toolbox for gramian-based model reduction and compatible with OCTAVE and MATLAB ... Ohlberger; ”A Unified Software Framework for Empirical Gramians”; Journal of Mathematics...
- Referenced in 2082 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Matmorembs is a Matlab based software package developed...