- Referenced in 1 article
- emgr - Empirical Gramian Framework. Empirical gramians can be computed for linear and nonlinear control systems ... system identification. Model reduction using empirical gramians can be applied to the state space ... compact open source toolbox for gramian-based model reduction and compatible with OCTAVE and MATLAB ... Ohlberger; ”A Unified Software Framework for Empirical Gramians”; Journal of Mathematics...
- Referenced in 2153 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4288 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 8385 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1249 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1180 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1239 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non...