- Referenced in 1 article
- emgr - Empirical Gramian Framework. Empirical gramians can be computed for linear and nonlinear control systems ... system identification. Model reduction using empirical gramians can be applied to the state space ... compact open source toolbox for gramian-based model reduction and compatible with OCTAVE and MATLAB ... Ohlberger; ”A Unified Software Framework for Empirical Gramians”; Journal of Mathematics...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1056 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1016 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Matmorembs is a Matlab based software package developed...