- Referenced in 1 article
- emgr - Empirical Gramian Framework. Empirical gramians can be computed for linear and nonlinear control systems ... system identification. Model reduction using empirical gramians can be applied to the state space ... compact open source toolbox for gramian-based model reduction and compatible with OCTAVE and MATLAB ... Ohlberger; ”A Unified Software Framework for Empirical Gramians”; Journal of Mathematics...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PMTBR: A family of approximate principal-components-like...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1105 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- LYAPACK A MATLAB Toolbox for Large Lyapunov and...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ABLE: An Adaptive Block Lanczos Method for Non...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Matmorembs is a Matlab based software package developed...