- Referenced in 1 article
- Kadanoff-Baym equations for a homogeneous fermion system is presented. These are a class ... solutions of which are two-time Green (correlation) functions, which carry both statistical (orbital occupation ... widths) information about the system away from equilibrium. In this program, the system’s initial ... convolutions of various combinations of the Green functions. This task is efficiently performed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- volunteer computing paradigm—one of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) trends of the last ... traditional cloud approaches, with the purpose to ‘green’ them. Indeed, the combination of data center ... increased challenges in designing such a complex system can benefit from a simulation-based approach...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...