- Referenced in 2 articles
- quality of service/solution (QoS) for improvements in performance and reduction in energy consumption. Programmers sometimes ... guarantees. We propose a system called Green that provides a simple and flexible framework that ... systematic manner while providing statistical QoS guarantees. Green enables programmers to approximate expensive functions ... search engine, indicate that Green can produce significant improvements in performance and energy consumption with...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...