- Referenced in 1 article
- Program Library for the first time, Hamiltonian variants being also very useful as they lead ... models from computational physics like Hénon-Heiles...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- POMULT: a program for computing periodic orbits in...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 771: rksuite_90: Fortran 90 software for...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 3218 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Dynamics: numerical explorations. Accompanying computer program dynamics. Coauthored...