- Referenced in 42 articles
- HIGHT: A New Block Cipher Suitable for Low-Resource Device. In this paper, we propose ... block cipher HIGHT with 64-bit block length and 128-bit key length. It provides ... sensor in USN or a RFID tag. HIGHT does not only consist of simple operations ... good encryption algorithm. Our hardware implementation of HIGHT requires 3048 gates on 0.25 μm technology...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Rabbit: A New High-Performance Stream Cipher. We...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- TWINE: A lightweight block cipher for multiple platforms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A byte-based guess and determine attack on...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- mCrypton – A Lightweight Block Cipher for Security of...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The MICKEY Stream Ciphers. The family of stream...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Piccolo: An Ultra-Lightweight Blockcipher. We propose a...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SIMECK is a family of 3 lightweight block...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Simon is a family of lightweight block ciphers...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- KATAN and KTANTAN -- a family of small and...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Simon and Speck Block Ciphers on AVR...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- TEA, a tiny encryption algorithm. We give a...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- In cryptography, XTEA (eXtended TEA) is a block...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Stream Cipher Edon80. Edon80 is a hardware...