- Referenced in 4 articles
- toolbox: MATLAB software for HODLR and HSS matrices. Matrices with hierarchical low-rank structure, including ... HODLR and HSS matrices, constitute a versatile tool to develop fast algorithms for addressing large ... problems. While existing software packages for such matrices often focus on linear systems, their scope ... broad set of tools for HODLR and HSS matrices, unmatched by existing software. While mostly...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- near-linear complexity(for matrices that resemble a HODLR structure). The solver has also been...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with hierarchical low-rank block structure. Such matrices commonly arise in physical problems, including many ... names and frameworks (e.g., H-, H2-, FMM, HODLR, HSS, HBS), where their special properties have...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HLIBpro is a software library implementing algorithms for...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- ILUT: A dual threshold incomplete LU factorization. In...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Another software library on hierarchical matrices for elliptic...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- H2Lib is an open source software library for...