- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 554: BRENTM, a Fortran subroutine for the...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Daisy: Database for the Identification of Systems. We...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Handbook of Sinc numerical methods. With CD-ROM...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Algorithm 689: Discretized collocation and iterated collocation for...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification...