- Referenced in 4 articles
- localities. The logic is inspired by Hennessy-Milner Logic (HML) and the $mu$-calculus...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- CADP (”Construction and Analysis of Distributed Processes”, formerly...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Global computing in a dynamic network of tuple...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- XSB is a Logic Programming and Deductive Database...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Java-MOP: A monitoring oriented programming environment for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- An iterative framework for simulation conformance. MAGIC is...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- LOTOSphere: Software Development with LOTOS. LOTOS (Language Of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Transactors: a programming model for maintaining globally consistent...