- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- RngStreams - Multiple independent streams of pseudo-random numbers...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Tina’s Random Number Generator Library (TRNG) is...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom sequence generator...