- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SLIDECONT, an AUTO97 driver for sliding bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Bifurcations of maps in the software package CONTENT...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PLTMGC is a program package for solving nonlinear...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LINLBF: A program for continuation and bifurcation analysis...