- Referenced in 358 articles
- isotropic and kinematic hardening. To illustrate the possible applications of our paradigm, we present...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- make use of it. We illustrate some applications of REDLOG, describe its functionality...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- each algorithm will be illustrated with a typical application. As to the theoretical background...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- suitably modified MEBDF code. An important practical application of this algorithm is in the numerical ... code based on this algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems of practical interest...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- motivation and proofs. The authors then illustrate the application of their algorithm to the solution...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- misclassification. However, the simple form is only applicable to the case of two classes ... simple artificial case and illustrate its application on eight data sets. On the data sets...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- developed particularly to support optimization applications, and we illustrate the performance of the code...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- competitive simulation tool. Several industrial applications illustrate the performance of the algorithms. Using a framework...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such a reference, using a unified ... representing and understanding GMRFs. Various case studies illustrate the use of GMRFs in complex hierarchical...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- problems in our society is illustrated by the novel application areas for optimization technology, which ... arranged by meta-heuristics. It presents scheduling applications, along with the background necessary to understand ... also includes a number of satisfiability problems, illustrating the ability of constraint-based local search...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- mexed boundary conditions. Numerical examples illustrate some applications of the provided software and the quality...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated in the book ”Finding Groups in Data ... medoids); Chapter 3: CLARA.FOR (for clustering large applications); Chapter 4: FANNY.FOR (a new method...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- toolkit’s applicability, we develop two illustrative applications: a public-key cryptosystem and a “somewhat...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- This flexibility and extensibility is illustrated with three different application codes. We emphasize two important...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- adoption by working cryptographers and illustrate its application to security proofs of the Cramer-Shoup...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- various performance tests. And, third, we illustrate its application to `real world problems’ using...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- obtaining ADCLUS representations. MAPCLUS is illustrated with an application to one of the examples given...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- inference. Theory and application of energy statistics are discussed and illustrated. Finally, we explore...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- proposed approach is tested through an illustrative application in the Athens Stock Exchange...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- this paper is to illustrate by an example, the alternating bit protocol ... system for aiding the design of distributed applications. CESAR allows the progressive validation...