- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming...
- Referenced in 1388 articles
- theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications...
- Referenced in 1215 articles
- features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics and an equation search capability...
- Referenced in 1111 articles
- functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- both with respect to the logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- many others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based ... involve changes to the way the program interacted with the user I’d just ... make. However, changes that affected the interaction of QEPCAD and the user, or changes that...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- input to these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Light: an overview. HOL Light is an interactive proof assistant for classical higher-order logic ... both the implementation and interaction language; in HOL Light’s case this is Objective CAML...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- extensibility, and robustness. To facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- many powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- ways for a particular package to interact with other Trilinos packages. It also offers...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- bytecode compiler (ocamlc) and an interactive read-eval-print loop (ocaml) for quick development...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK ... this process is best suited for an interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With ... this in mind, we have developed Interactive ELLPACK, an extension of ELLPACK that provides true ... interactive elliptic problem solving by allowing the user to interactively build grids, choose solution methods...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic geometry, Cinderella.2 has many features that broaden ... program to a wide variety of interaction scenarios. Compared to the old version ... were added: CindyLab, an environment for doing interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level ... allows for fast, flexible and freely programmable interaction scenarios. Although each of the three parts...