- Referenced in 142 articles
- contains only commands relevant to proving theorems interactively. TPS and ETPS run in Common Lisp ... theorems of first- and higher-order logic interactively, automatically, or in a mixture of these ... modes (groups of flag settings). The interactive facilities of TPS for constructing natural deduction proofs...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- this toolbox was to provide an interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- understanding. Sketchpad is the optimal tool for interactive whiteboards. Teachers can use it daily...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- graphical Matlab package for the interactive numerical study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms ... iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between the two and the resulting effect...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development and some degree of automation have become ... proof given by state-of-the-art interactive theorem proving systems and an appropriate level ... broad range of automated proof methods. Interactive proof development is supported directly as well ... General, a generic (X)Emacs interface for interactive proof assistants, we arrive at a reasonable...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist ... also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- first released in 1994, made possible the interactive creation and visualization of conformal maps...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- research branch that models the population of interacting agents or swarms that are able...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- seen as a set of processes which interact and exchange data with each other...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- knowledge on molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- GrabCut: interactive foreground extraction using iterated graph cuts. The problem of efficient, interactive foreground/background segmentation ... used to simplify substantially the user interaction needed for a given quality of result. Thirdly...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- NTRU cryptosystem comes from the interaction of the polynomial mixing system with the independence...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- protocol, the use of CESAR, an interactive system for aiding the design of distributed applications...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- main components of Bandera and how to interact the tool set using its graphical user...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- provided containing many examples. LiE establishes an interactive environment from which commands can be given...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- problems involving qualitative value scores and weights; Interactive sensitivity and robustness analyses. MACBETH (Measuring Attractiveness ... Categorical Based Evaluation Technique) is an interactive approach that requires only qualitative judgements about differences ... attractiveness of options. It employs an initial, interactive, questioning procedure that compares two elements...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- multiple rigid body options with joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- graphics. The API is typically used to interact with a Graphics processing unit...