- Referenced in 1378 articles
- widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems ... without requiring the installation of a Python interpreter. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- accessible through a versatile high level interpreted user language with a powerful debugger supporting...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- framework. The model we study can be interpreted as a broad, abstract extension...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- sparse gradients. The hyper-parameters have intuitive interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- immediately ’executable’, by virtue of the Isar/VM interpreter. Compared to existing declarative theorem proving systems ... tactic scripts. The Isabelle/Isar system provides an interpreter for the Isar formal proof document language ... executed in single-steps, so basically the interpreter has a proof text debugger already built...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- functions. These commands are read by an interpreter built into the package and passed ... programs representing some 100 mathematical functions. The interpreter offers on-line facilities which explain operations...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- logic programming language called GOLOG whose interpreter automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and validation of cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- automatic translation of its description program an Interpreted Petri Net representing it and evaluating each...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- market risk used by financial institutions. Interpreting the VaR as the quantile of future portfolio...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Both program slicing and user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- when graphical models are given a causal interpretation. This book will provide a useful introduction...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- order, lexicographic path order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- complete. SETHEO can be used as an interpreter for the programming language LOP (under development...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- learning from entailment and learning from interpretations setting. ProbLog1 also supports decision-theoretic inference. ProbLog2 ... supports parameter learning in the learning from interpretations setting...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- ASTREÉ Analyzer. ASTRÉE is an abstract interpretation-based static program analyzer aiming at proving automatically...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- class library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- algorithm and its implementation, based on an interpretation of the secant equation...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation. Its goal is threefold: provide analysis implementers with ... demonstration tools to disseminate knowledge on abstract interpretation...