- Referenced in 2 articles
- numerous areas of ma jor significance in public policy (e.g., for applying the Voting Rights...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...