- Referenced in 59 articles
- find exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions ... differential equations admit polynomial solutions in tanh, sech, combinations thereof, Jacobi...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- preconditioners (point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials, and overlapping domain decomposition using...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- computing Jack, Hermite, Laguerre, and Jacobi multivariate polynomials, as well as eigenvalue statistics...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tanh-method, the extended tanh-method, the Jacobi elliptic function method and the elliptic equation ... solutions, including those of polynomial, exponential, triangular, hyperbolic, rational, Jacobi elliptic, Weierstrass elliptic type...
- Referenced in 1 article
- testing sphericity and additivity: A Jacobi polynomial expansion...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- symmetric tridiagonal) Jacobi matrix J associated with the polynomials orthogonal on (a,b) with respect...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Symbolic computation of Jacobi elliptic function solutions to nonlinear differential-difference equations. An algorithm ... exact polynomial solutions of nonlinear differential-difference equations(DDEs) in terms of the Jacobi elliptic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- potential approximation (LCP) for the Hamiltonian and Jacobi coordinates. The bottleneck of the calculation ... representation for each term: normalized associated Legendre polynomials as a functional basis for the angular...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...