- Referenced in 12 articles
- mathematical principle of Jacobian-free Newton–Krylov (JFNK). Utilizing the mathematical structure present in JFNK...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- software design centers on the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov solution method surrounding a finite-volume ... brief review of the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov nonlinear system solution method and discuss...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Inexact Newton iteration, using the current Jacobian (through matrix-free products), in which the linear ... dense and band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab, and TFQMR...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Implementation of the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov method for solving the first-order ice sheet ... balance. We have implemented the Jacobian-free Newton-Krylov (JFNK) method for solving the first...
- Referenced in 1 article
- geometric representation and a Jacobian-free, Newton-Krylov scheme to solve systems of partial differential...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...