- Referenced in 20 articles
- derivatives, and matrix-free Hessian- and Jacobian-vector products) is applied using higher-order functions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- easily give improved results, e.g., when Jacobian-vector products are used iteratively to solve nonlinear...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Compiler-based Automatic Differentiation (CompAD) Automatic differentiation has...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- NAG Software Developer Tools Essential Tools Underpinning your...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- AD Tool: TAF Transformation of Algorithms in Fortran...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ROWMAP—a ROW-code with Krylov techniques for...