- Referenced in 7562 articles
- traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™. You can use MATLAB for a range...
- Referenced in 1903 articles
- ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 1242 articles
- CompCert compiler certification project or Java Card EAL7 certification in industrial context), the formalization...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection ... designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source code. Bandera takes as input Java ... values of variables and internal states of Java lock objects. par In this tutorial paper ... simple concurrent Java program to illustrate the functionality of the main components of Bandera...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used ... specify the behavior of Java modules. It combines the design by contract approach of Eiffel...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- aspect-oriented extension to the Java. AspectJ TM is a simple and practical aspect-oriented ... extension to Java TM . With just a few new constructs, AspectJ provides support for modular ... crosscutting implementation, comprising pointcuts, advice, and ordinary Java member declarations. AspectJ code is compiled into ... standard Java bytecode. Simple extensions to existing Java development environments make it possible to browse...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Model checking JAVA programs using JAVA PathFinder. The paper describes a translator called JAVA PATHFINDER ... which translates from JAVA to PROMELA, the modeling language of the SPIN model checker ... translates a given JAVA program into a PROMELA model, which then can be model checked ... using SPIN. The JAVA program may contain assertions, which are translated into similar assertions...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Extended Static Checker for Java version 2 (ESC/Java2) is a programming tool that attempts ... common run-time errors in JML-annotated Java programs by static analysis of the program...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java for them could be found...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Featherweight Java: A minimal core calculus for Java and GJ. Several recent studies have introduced ... lightweight versions of Java: reduced languages in which complex features like threads and reflection ... assignment) to obtain a small calculus, Featherweight Java, for which rigorous proofs are not only ... possible but easy. Featherweight Java bears a similar relation to Java as the lambda-calculus...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- offers interfaces to C, C++, Fortran, Java, AMPL, AIMMS, GAMS, MPL, Mathematica, MATLAB Microsoft Excel...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Modula-3, and another checker for Java. The aim of ESC is to increase software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- basic structure of an environment for proving JAVA programs annotated with JML specifications. Our method ... translator of our own, which reads the JAVA files and produces specifications ... representation of the JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- download and include in your applications, Java applets which will generate matrices in your...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Eiffel later found their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- like Matlab, Gauss or Ox, with the Java world. Furthermore, it helps building Graphical User ... data management features that seamlessy interact with Java Swing components...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications that need to represent and reason about...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- TAPENADE can be utilized as a server (JAVA servlet), which runs at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis...