- Referenced in 63 articles
- formal proof of the Jordan curve theorem (60,000 lines of HOL Light proof scripts...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2337 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1235 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 776: SRRIT: A Fortran subroutine to calculate...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ApaTools: a software toolbox for approximate polynomial algebra...