- Referenced in 39 articles
- developed by M. McIlroy, J. Dennis, G. Kahn, and others. While the fundamental concepts ... processing the data while it is in motion through a dataflow network. A dataflow network...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- StreamIt is a programming language and a compilation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Scicos is a graphical dynamical system modeler and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- C-HEAP: A heterogeneous multi-processor architecture template...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Esterel is both a programming language, dedicated to...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...