- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 3168 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- RStan: the R interface to Stan. rstan: User...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package rstan. User-facing R functions are...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MOPSO: a proposal for multiple objective particle swarm...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Problem definitions and evaluation criteria for the CEC...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- SumTools [Hypergeometric]: perform Koepf-Zeilberger’s algorithm....