- Referenced in 1189 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear ... double precision. The original goal of the LAPACK project was to make the widely used ... instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms ... portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations...
- Referenced in 1027 articles
- DECSOL and DECSOL or with DC_LAPACK and LAPACK and LAPACKC (actually, the file LAPACKC ... routines of DC_LAPACK which need COMPLEX*16 are not used...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear ... continuation of the LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers ... example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working Notes...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- 1980s. LINPACK has been largely superceded by LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- been superseded for the most part by LAPACK. (netlib eispack...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- DECSOL and DECSOL or with DC_LAPACK and LAPACK and LAPACKC...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- version of LAPACK, a transportable library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries, SLICOT provides methods for the design...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization relies on LAPACK and the Level-3 BLAS, and obtains...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- done through calls to BLAS and LAPACK. The software is written in Fortran 90. Because...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- programming language using BLAS and LAPACK for lower-level algebraic operations. The library contains functions...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- dense linear algebra library similar to LAPACK but for heterogeneous/hybrid architectures, starting with current ”Multicore...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Blendenpik: supercharging Lapack’s least-squares solver. Several innovative random-sampling and random-mixing techniques ... those of direct QR factorization-based solvers (LAPACK), outperforms LAPACK by large factors, and scales...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- decompositions are provided through optional integration with LAPACK and ATLAS libraries. A delayed evaluation approach...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- number support, and makes use of the LAPACK library, which implements various numerical algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- multifrontal method. Within each frontal matrix, LAPACK and the multithreaded BLAS enable the method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- testing infrastructure for symmetric tridiagonal eigensolvers. LAPACK is often mentioned as a positive example ... testing the symmetric tridiagonal eigensolvers implemented in LAPACK. It consists of two parts: a selection...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FORTRAN95 subroutines which interfaces FORTRAN95 with LAPACK. All LAPACK driver subroutines (including expert drivers ... some LAPACK computationals have both generic LAPACK95 interfaces and generic LAPACK77 interfaces. The remaining coenputationals...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- method. The authors describe a set of LAPACK-based Fortran 77 subroutines for reducing ... general QR routine, DGEEVX, from the LAPACK library. The authors’ software also preserves the plus...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- memory machine, LSRN is very competitive with LAPACK’s DGELSD and a fast randomized least...