- Referenced in 5 articles
- execute several aspects of Lexical-Functional Grammar (LFG...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- uses the grammatical formalism Lexical-Functional Grammars (LFG). The system uses the Specification Marks Method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- make use of ontology (WordNet). We use LFG -Lexical Functional Grammar, a meaning based grammar...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Salsa20 encryption function, also known as Snuffle...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A byte-based guess and determine attack on...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Algorithm AS 183: An Efficient and Portable Pseudo...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new version of the stream cipher SNOW...