- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- BPEL2PN is a Java-based compiler that transforms...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The Sat4j library, release 2.2 system description. Sat4j...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Multidimensional HLLE Riemann solver: application to Euler and...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- The MathSAT 4 SMT Solver. We present MathSAT...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Yasm: A Software Model-Checker for Verification and...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- NLopt is a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- IBM WebSphere refers to a brand of computer...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- ReALE: A reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian method...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- AO4BPEL is an aspect-oriented extension to WS...