- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Physically motivated gravitational wave signals are needed in...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Discrete-event systems have gained a lot of...