- Referenced in 42 articles
- three-dimensional, chemically reactive fluid flows with sprays. KIVA-2 extends and enhances the earlier ... applied to laminar or turbulent flows, subsonic or supersonic flows, and single-phase or dispersed...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Fluid flow phenomena. A numerical toolkit. Incl. 1 disk. The main topic of the book ... dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in laminar and turbulent regimes. The author describes concrete links ... study of homogeneous and wall turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since ... turbulent flows. The results for turbulent and laminar flows are discussed with particular emphasis...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- speeds to supersonic flows for both laminar and turbulent regimes. Arbitrary numbers of species...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady or unsteady, laminar or turbulent, incompressible or weakly dilatable, isothermal ... with scalars transport if required. Several turbulence models are available, from Reynolds-Averaged models ... modeling, Joule effect, electrics arcs, weakly compressible flows, atmospheric flows, rotor/stator interaction for hydraulic machines...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- model compressible or incompressible, laminar or turbulent, steady or unsteady flows in 3D, using unstructured...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- predicts turbulent or laminar viscous incompressible or compressible (subsonic, transonic and supersonic) flows in complex...
- Referenced in 1 article
- turbulent flows in complex geometries. Because of the numerical behavior of turbulence models such ... range of 2D and 3D, laminar and turbulent, isothermal flows, computations involving the energy equation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- gradient technique. In the case of turbulent flow simulations the wall-laws are used ... cavity, backward facing step, both in laminar and turbulent regime...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes flows about complex geometries, being developed for the European Space Agency ... provided by either the Baldwin-Lomax turbulence model, or the $kappa-varepsilon$ model ... data. Two computed examples of viscous laminar hypersonic flow around the HERMES spaceplane provide...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- line remain surprisingly laminar, with no evidence of turbulence and associated anomalous resistivity or viscosity ... Neither the electron shear flow instabilities nor kink-like instabilities, which have been observed...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...