- Referenced in 285 articles
- numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available for use with many...
- Referenced in 1774 articles
- offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related ... convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- combines BDD-based model checking component that exploits the CUDD library developed by Fabio Somenzi...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- library of C routines written for the study of discrete event systems modeled by finite...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- free to create their own model libraries or modify the ready made model libraries...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas needing ... graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging ... CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS models...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- form of a callable library. GLPK supports the GNU MathProg modeling language, which...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- collisions, comprising a coherent set of physics models for the evolution from a few-body ... state. It contains a library of hard processes and models for initial- and final-state...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- have been designed. The paper describes a library, called GloMoSim (Global Mobile system Simulator ... layers, each with its own API. Models of protocols at one layer interact with those ... event algorithms. The paper describes the GloMoSim library, addresses a number of issues relevant ... memory multicomputer. These experiments use models constructed from the library modules...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- solving methods and ontologies of domain models. A library of these models and components ... contains the most comprehensive collection available of modelling components for contructing `second generation ... second part of the book contains the Library itself, enhanced by a description...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction ... allows the extension of the library along with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their own shared library. Executable applications...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- SPOT: an extensible model checking library using transition-based generalized Büchi automata. SPOT (SPOT produces ... traces), is a C++ library offering model checking bricks that can be combined and interfaced...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Language Modeling, Text Retrieval, Classification and Clustering. Bow (or libbow) is a library ... analysis, language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution includes the library, as well...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume ... scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- HDF5 is a data model, library, and file format for storing and managing data...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- provide the most common parallel and distributed models. Their implementation is portable on distributed-memory ... uses standard libraries such as MPI, PVM and PThreads. The models can be exploited...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- parallel platforms. A major goal of the library is to provide support for adaptive mesh ... focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports 1D, 2D, and 3D steady ... popular geometric and finite element types. The library makes use of high-quality, existing software...