- Referenced in 11 articles
- solving of first order ODEs using symmetry methods. A Maple V R.3/4 computer algebra package ... ordinary differential equations (ODEs) using Lie group symmetry methods is presented. The set of commands...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations. Solution method: The construction ... symmetry groups of differential equations is based on an adaptation of the method. This procedure...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- mathematica package for Lie symmetries. Lie group techniques provide a method to obtain solutions ... Lie package, YaLie.m, is a Mathematica package that efficiently calculate the determining equations for Lie ... symmetries. The YaLie.ps archive is a short guide a YaLie...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- optics. A Mathematica ® package for finding Lie symmetries of partial differential equations is presented ... applied to perform a full Lie group analysis of basic models of nonlinear fiber optics ... computer algebra implementations of the Lie group method are discussed...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Lie point symmetries for fractional order differential equations (FDEs) using the method as described ... Gazizov et al. [“Continuous transformation groups of fractional differential equations”, Vestn. USATU...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- proposed strategy lies in using high level problem description to pass on symmetry information ... symmetry sets and variable classes, captures variable semantics relevant to “complete multi-class symmetry ... approaches like symmetry breaking predicates, implicit pseudo-Boolean representations, general group-theoretic methods, and zero...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ALPS project. The density-matrix renormalization group method has become a standard computational approach ... efficient and flexible implementation of these methods based on a matrix product state (MPS) representation ... variationally find the ground state and low-lying excited states as well as simulate ... conservation of quantum numbers for generic Abelian symmetries, we achieve performance competitive with the best...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...