- Referenced in 2 articles
- Liouville-Lanczos approach to time-dependent density-functional perturbation theory, and a newly developed Davidson ... compute selected interior eigenvalues/vectors of the Liouvillian super-operator. Our implementation is thoroughly validated against...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solve first order ordinary differential equations with Liouvillian solutions. We present a set of software ... functions. The package also presents a theoretical extension to deal with all FOODEs presenting Liouvillian...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1419 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Computation of genus 0 Belyi functions. Belyi functions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Computer algebra solving of first order ODEs using...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Determining Liouvillian first integrals for dynamical systems in...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Axodraw. Nature of problem: Drawing Feynman diagrams, simple...