- Referenced in 14 articles
- Advanced Global and Local Nonlinear Optimization Using the External LGO Solver Suite Mathematica ... power of Mathematica with the established LGO (Lipschitz Global Optimizer) solver suite, offering sophisticated...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- TRIOPT: A triangulation-based partitioning algorithm for global...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The COCONUT Environment is a modular solver environment...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables...