- Referenced in 558 articles
- flexible both with respect to the logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing ... games, extensive form games, double auctions, or clock auctions, for example. We began the development...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- variety of approaches to model checking the logic of knowledge. The novelty of this model ... agents: observation alone; observation and clock; and synchonrous and asynchronous perfect recall of all observations...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- logic (RTL), which is especially amenable to reasoning about the absolute (real-time clock) timing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TimeSquare: Treat Your Models with Logical Time. TimeSquare is an Eclipse and model-based environment ... Clock Constraint Specification Language (ccsl). Both MARTE and ccsl heavily rely on logical time, made ... distributed systems and synchronous languages. Logical Time provides a relaxed form of time that ... XText-based editor of constraints, a polychronous clock calculus engine able to process a partial...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- analysis and uses a symbolic representation of clock constraints. It forms the core ... Tempo. We also develop a real-time logic for specifying properties of event-recording automata...
- Referenced in 1 article
- part is performed in a basic arithmetic logic unit (ALU) with optimal modular multiplication routine ... which achieves the 9,285,578 clock cycles and only requires...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Rabbit: A tool for BDD-based verification of...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BRISK: a portable and flexible distributed instrumentation system...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...